- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Pair Programming
- Mob Programming
- Defects / Bugs
- Presentation on continuous delivery from the SDEC 2014 conference
The LEGO exercises have moved to Agile Technical Excellence.
These are handouts we use when teaching our workshops and training classes. We make no guarantee that any of them make any sense on their own so you should come to our workshops!
LEGO© Serious Play©
- Team Working Agreements using LEGO© Serious Play©
- Moose on the Table Retrospective using LEGO© Serious Play©
- Explorer Bag Contents We use the Windows Exploration Bag extensively in our workshops and it can be challenging to re-sort them back into their bags at the end. So we’ve created a template (more precisely a “poka-yoke”) to help with this. Place all the bricks down on their pictures and when the sheet is full, you have one complete bag.
XP Practices / Technical content
Teams / Collaboration
- Running with the Mob Introduction to Mob Programming
- Team Performance Considerations when building teams